Did you trip on a dangerous surface or object on a surface?
Were you injured?
You may have a legal claim for compensation.
Common causes of slip and fall accidents include:
• Broken Pavement
• Lack of warning signs of surface hazards
• Lack of proper lighting
• Wet, slippery flooring that has not been cleaned up or blocked off
• Icy or snowy walkways
• Uneven walkways
• Torn or uneven carpeting on slippery surfaces
• Lack of matting or carpeting where it is needed
• Hazardous placement of objects in pathways or entranceways
If you’ve been injured in a slip and fall accident, it’s important to record evidence of the hazard causing the accident.
If possible, please take photographs of the hazard and site of the accident.